Top Secrets for House Cleaning
House Cleaning is not everyone’s favorite task, and many people do not have time to keep up with the cleanliness of their home. Here are some secrets from Morningside Maryland that will help you.
Clean the Hardest Areas Regularly
The kitchen and bathroom are the most time-consuming areas, especially when they are neglected. These often used spaces are easier to keep up with if you clean as soon as dirt ad grime appears to avoid having to allocate hours of scrubbing.
Begin with the Top
Clean surfaces from top to bottom. Start with the ceiling, then work your way down from the highest shelf, windows or mirrors, lower surfaces, and clean the floors last. Dust and debris will fall from the higher surfaces making it a hassle to clean lower surfaces multiple times.
Make it a Game
Turing routines into fun activities will make them easier to do. Distribute tasks among other members of the household and come up with a system of points and rewards. This will make everyone more motivated to complete cleaning tasks and will be a great bonding activity!
- User a hairdryer or hair straightener to remove traces of water from wood. The heat will dry the water in the wood and help it disappear!
- The dishwasher can be used for more than just dishes. You can also throw in toys and other household items to sanitize them with the dishes.
- To clean the microwave or oven, put a slice of lemon on a plate with boiling water. The steam will melt residue and make wiping the surfaces a lot easier.
- Use a cotton pad dipped in bleach to remove mold.
- Spend 15 minutes a day cleaning to avoid having to spend more time deep cleaning!
Equipment for Cleaning
- Window cleaner
- Flat mop
- Microfiber cloths- essential for dusting and removing dirt from most surfaces
Incorporate these simple tasks in your routine to make cleaning easier, more fun, and overall more efficient!