Fire and Smoke
Accidents happen. But besides the emotional trauma of dealing with a fire and related smoke damage, getting life, and your home back to normal is extremely important.
SoCal Cleaning and Restoration is available 24-hours a day, 7-days a week to respond too your emergency.
The following is a typical scope of work that we have assisted some of our other clients with:
- Contents: Our technician will respond to your emergency in a prompt and courteous manner. An itemized list will be prepared and pictures will be takes to document the extent of the loss. Contents of your home that need to be removed to prevent further damage will be removed for cleaning and storage. If on-premise cleaning can be performed, we will do that.
- Walls and Ceilings: All inside soot will be cleaned from walls and ceilings using H.E.P.A. vacuums.
- Furnishings, Upholstery, and Drapes: If damaged by water (to put out the fire), we will use water extraction vacuums to remove excess moisture. If required, they can be further cleaned and deodorized to clean and refresh.
- Carpets and Rugs: will be dry-cleaned and deoderized.
- Exterior Walls and Roof: All exterior surfaces (roof, windows, walls, hardscape) of the home will be pressure washed.
- Air Ducts: Air ducts can be cleaned as well to remove dust, smoke, mildew, etc. so the next time you use your air conditioner or furnace, the air recirculating through your home is clean and fresh.
Fire damage can also leave your home aesthetically damage the looks of your home. SoCal Cleaning can rebuild your home or business, restoring it back to its original condition. This could mean reconstruction, painting, etc.